What is Toad Alarms?
With the Internet now available to all and websites taking only minutes to build and pennies to host, it is often difficult to get a real picture of exactly who you are dealing with.
Some companies claim to be the biggest and best, some the oldest and some even the actual manufacturer of the product you are looking to purchase. But in reality, it is often too late when you find out that a man in a van, working from his kitchen table, has just dismantled your second biggest investment.
So, for those of you who want to know a little more about the company they choose to secure their pride and joy, you will be delighted to know that you have just clicked onto the About Us page for Toad Alarm; you can now breathe a sigh of relief!
Toad Alarms is the UK’s only truly nationwide mobile installer or alarms, immobilisers and tracking systems. Founded in 1994, Toad Alarm has grown to become the most recognised name in the industry and carries a recommendation from motoring journalists on a level never seen before.
Working with insurance companies and owners clubs, Toad Alarm has secured almost as many recommendations and it has vehicles.
What Are Clients Had To Say
- "Gorgeous, just gorgeous I love this theme. The nicest theme I ever worked with and I have worked with hundreds of them. Thanks for beautiful work, keep it up!"Ringdal
GAP Promises You 3 Things…
Tweets from the shop floor
- Christmas is over, Children have all their presents. Its time to get that car covered!!! http://t.co/UUykpqDJ
- Car Tracking Can Keep Your Prized Possession Safe and Give You Peace of Mind http://t.co/tRQzGL6J
- Protect Both Your Automobile and Your Peace of Mind with Car Trackers http://t.co/vFk2Q5AI
- Keep Your Vehicle Safe from Thieves by Investing in a Car Tracker http://t.co/ZHZAIbHc
- come and like us on FB all the latest deals will be on there soon as!!!!
- morning folks, well the weather is certainly changing. why not get smart start that way when you get into the car its all cosy! 0800 7832165
Toad Alarms operates throughout the entire UK mainland, from John O’Groat’s to Lands End which means you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home to get your vehicle secured. Installation lead times average 4 working days subject to location and can even be arranged for the weekend. Installations can alternatively be conducted at your place of work, or even the vehicle dealership prior to collection. Basically, wherever and whenever it suits you best!
Prior to the installation a full inspection of the vehicles bodywork, interior and electrics will take place and this will be repeated when the system has been installed. The vehicle will be left exactly as it was found, just better protected; and both the installation and the products come with a comprehensive guarantee, covering parts and labour for a full year!
Toad Alarms engineers are of the highest calibre with a wealth of experience in vehicle security and auto-electrics. Managed by Matt Thomson, Toad Alarms technical manager, they have been able to conduct the most complicated installations imaginable, including starting a Morris Minor by remote control and a Jaguar XJ220 and Ferrari F40, the list goes on. As you would expect, their customer base is very prestigious and includes Premiership footballers, actors, comedians and even one of the most powerful Banks in the world.